Define a package-set for Ubuntu Budgie

foss.freedom foss.freedom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 13:18:16 UTC 2017

Thanks Robie,

The packageset would contain:

"budgie-desktop, budgie-desktop-environment, budgie-artwork,
budgie-welcome, budgie-wallpapers, arc-theme, moka-icon-theme,
faba-icon-theme, rhythmbox-plugin-alternative-toolbar,
budgie-indicator-applet, ubuntu-budgie-meta

FYI - all of the above packages I have created myself - from the above
I maintain via Debian (all below are in Stretch):

budgie-desktop, arc-theme, moka-icon-theme, faba-icon-theme,
rhythmbox-plugin-alternative-toolbar, budgie-indicator-applet"

David