Re-applying for upload rights after absence

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at linux.com
Mon Jun 13 03:19:22 UTC 2016

Once someone has Ubuntu upload rights, they retain those rights
indefinitely as long as they click a confirmation box every 2 years.

But what happens if they don't confirm? Or what if they, like I did,
leave the Launchpad team(s) that grants upload rights when they
realize they won't be exercising those rights for a while?

Now that I'm active again, I'd like to rejoin the ~motu and
~ubuntu-gnome-dev teams which I left in late 2013.

Will I need to go through the complete developer application process
again, or does my first paragraph imply that the process now might be
simpler?

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha
https://launchpad.net/~jbicha