Request per-Package upload rights for DPDK

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Aug 25 13:58:43 UTC 2016

Hello Christian,

There usually is no feedback when sending out notices about
applications, applicants usually choose a DMB meeting date that best
fits their schedules and write down their name for that date on the
Agenda [1]. As you noticed we already have two applications set for
the nearest meeting (the 29th), so please write down your name (with a
link to the application) for the next session - the 12th of September.
If, of course, this date works for you.

Cheers!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/ApplicationProcess