Please add packages to qt5 package set

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 3 12:10:09 UTC 2015

On 2 October 2015 at 16:41, Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre
<mathieu-tl at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Le 2015-09-29 04:09, Timo Jyrinki a écrit :
>>> I'd like you to consider adding the following new/missing Qt modules
>>> that need to be touched on each Qt version update
>>
>> Is it possible to consider this request to update the package set?
>
> I think it should be another package set. This way, other Canonical
> developers may be able to request upload rights for these packages,
> which seem to fit more as a "Ubuntu SDK" or "Ubuntu toolkit" packageset
> than as packages coming from the Qt project anyway.
>
> There's precedent of work from you on at least some of those packages
> (from looking quickly), so there should be no issue for you to get that
> packageset.

Given that they are highly inter-dependent, even if we do split these
into two packagesets typically one would apply for both packagesets,
or I will be considering people to be capable of managing the other,
even if they are applying only for one of them. On that basis, i'm not
sure whether a second packageset is desired or not.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.