Please add packages to qt5 package set

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu-tl at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 2 15:41:37 UTC 2015

Le 2015-09-29 04:09, Timo Jyrinki a écrit :
>> I'd like you to consider adding the following new/missing Qt modules
>> that need to be touched on each Qt version update
>
> Is it possible to consider this request to update the package set?

I think it should be another package set. This way, other Canonical
developers may be able to request upload rights for these packages,
which seem to fit more as a "Ubuntu SDK" or "Ubuntu toolkit" packageset
than as packages coming from the Qt project anyway.

There's precedent of work from you on at least some of those packages
(from looking quickly), so there should be no issue for you to get that
packageset.

/ Matt