openstack package set and upload rights

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu-tl at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 24 03:30:10 UTC 2015

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Corey Bryant <corey.bryant at canonical.com>
wrote:
[...]

> Sure thing, I'll work on these updates.  Also, a question about the
> package set.  Assuming we create an openstack package set with all the core
> packages listed earlier, and assuming I get upload rights for it, will that
> also give me upload rights for any dependencies of those core packages?

Hi Corey,

No, package set upload rights only give you access to the packages listed
in that package set. To upload dependencies of the packages in the list you
provided, they would need to be covered by other archive permissions you
might have (other packagesets or MOTU or core-dev).

Happy holidays,

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu-tl at ubuntu.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl at gmail.com
4096R/DC95CA5A 36E2 CF22 B077 FEFE 725C  80D3 C7DA A946 DC95 CA5A