Per-package upload application

Rodney Dawes rodney.dawes at canonical.com
Wed Jan 25 14:31:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-01-25 at 09:33 -0300, Natalia Bidart wrote:
> On 01/24/2012 06:59 PM, Micah Gersten wrote:
> > On 01/24/2012 02:22 PM, Natalia Bidart wrote:
> >> Hello everyone!
> >>
> >> I'd like to apply for per-package upload rights.
> >>
> >> The link to my application is:
> >> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NataliaBidart/PerPackageUploadApplication
> >>

> > We look forward to reviewing your application.  However, I'd like to
> > request that the Ubuntu One specific packages be requested as a
> > packageset, since we will have multiple people wanting upload rights for
> > those.  Could you please prepare a list of those packages and criteria
> > for which new packages should be added to the packageset?
>
> Sure! As you can see here https://launchpad.net/ubuntuone, we have a
> lots of projects related to Ubuntu One. Below, the list of packages in
> Ubuntu that I consider are suitable to be a packageset (in alphabetical
> order):

I have made a proposal[1] and added it to the agenda for the meeting,
for an Ubuntu One package set. I don't see a specific process listed
for requesting a package set, and a search on the wiki was unhelpful.
I made up this proposal based on the one existing I did find, for bzr.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RodneyDawes/UbuntuOnePackageSetApplication