Update permissions of zope and schooltool packagesets

Gediminas Paulauskas menesis at pov.lt
Mon Mar 14 16:59:51 UTC 2011

Hello,

Please update permissions to enable me maintain my packages. Detailed
information in the forwarded email.

I got no reply from Colin Watson, who was the person to contact, but
maybe he is longer responsible for PPU rights. Also, the copy to
devel-permissions was not approved. So I am asking again.

--
Gediminas