Ubuntu Contributing Developer Application : Marc Cluet

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 21 10:04:20 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:38:42AM +0100, Dave Walker wrote:
> On 21/06/11 09:32, Iain Lane wrote:
> <SNIP>
> > Clarifying. I meant +1 after all of the votes are totalled (i.e. 4 +1 votes
> > is definitely enough to pass an application).
> >
> <SNIP>
>
> Hi Iain,
>
> Was this an agreed policy, and importantly is this documented anywhere?

I don't know, but I haven't been in any doubt in the past. Others may
disagree. Let's wait for their input and then we can write it down.

If an application's outcome can be changed by the votes of the members not
present at the meeting then they are asked for their votes by email.

4 is the current quorum because that is the minimum number of members
required to approve an application. It doesn't mean that they can in all
cirucmstances decide.

Cheers,
Iain