Processing your MOTU application via email

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 22:26:22 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian.org> wrote:
> Le jeudi 14 avril 2011 à 14:07 +0100, Iain Lane a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> The DMB has had problems achieving quorum in the past few weeks. This
>> has resulted in a backlog of applications to be heard.
>>
>> Given that, we'd like to invite you to have your application processed
>> by email. We'll have a 'questioning' period for at most 1 week, and
>> then voting for 2-3 days thereafter.
>>
>> If you'd rather be processed on IRC, let us know.
> Thanks!
> I don't mind doing it by emails.

I might be handling Launchpad wrong because it's really inconvenient
for finding lists of uploads-sponsored-for-people and
uploads-sponsored-by-people, but all the uploads I see here:
https://launchpad.net/~sylvestre/+uploaded-packages
Appear to be uploads directly by you, not sponsored ones.  Of course,
it'd only show ones where you were on the debian/changelog's
timestamped line, not ones where your patch and a few others were all
merged together for one upload, so there's that.  Anyway, since
Launchpad is being unhelpful and you don't have many testimonials on
your wiki page, could you point to any other uploads or a sponsor or
two?

Thanks

--
Mackenzie Morgan