Processing your MOTU application via email

Iain Lane iain at orangesquash.org.uk
Thu Apr 14 13:15:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

The DMB has had problems achieving quorum in the past few weeks. This
has resulted in a backlog of applications to be heard.

Given that, we'd like to invite you to have your application processed
by email. We'll have a 'questioning' period for at most 1 week, and
then voting for 2-3 days thereafter.

If you'd rather be processed on IRC, let us know.

Initial questions

   - I see you've collaborated with pkg-xorg. Can you let us know how
     that's going? Do you have any advice for how Ubuntu teams can best
     organise themselves to collaborate and do work with/in Debian.
   - How well do you think package sets work? Do you see a need for an
     xorg package set?

Cheers,
Iain