Processing your MOTU application via email

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 14 13:07:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

The DMB has had problems achieving quorum in the past few weeks. This
has resulted in a backlog of applications to be heard.

Given that, we'd like to invite you to have your application processed
by email. We'll have a 'questioning' period for at most 1 week, and
then voting for 2-3 days thereafter.

If you'd rather be processed on IRC, let us know.

I've got an initial question.

    - There appears to be an expression of concern on your application
      page. Can you please address the points raised there? What are
      the major stages in our release cycle?

Cheers,
Iain