Application for MOTU

Stefano Rivera stefano at rivera.za.net
Mon May 17 16:50:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

My arm has been twisted. After a few years as a Debian and Ubuntu user,
I have slowly become involved in development and would now like to
apply for MOTU membership.

My application: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StefanoRivera/MOTUApplication

I am still waiting for endorsements, although I have requested them from
a few people and been promised some in the next few days.

I've added myself to the agenda for the next meeting. I have a LUG
meeting starting at 16:30 UTC (we also meet on Tuesday evenings), but
I'll be online before that starts and if necessary sit on a laptop
during the LUG talk.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera