Minutes from the Developer Membership Board meeting, 2010-05-11

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed May 12 13:54:22 UTC 2010

I just wanted to amend the previous minutes as I forgot to process and add
approval for Rodrigo Moya. There were some packages that needed 2 more
votes in order for approval and it was sent to the mailing list for
Stéphane Graber and Søren Hansen to vote on. The following is the results:

----
Moya's application for libubuntuone, rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store, and
ubuntuone-client deferred pending e-mail vote by Hansen and Graber.
Application requires two votes to reach approval threshold.

Stéphane Graber: +1
Søren Hansen: +1

These two votes have caused the process to reach threshold, therefor
approving Rodrido to have upload rights to the following packages:

 * libubuntuone
 * rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store
 * ubuntuone-client
----

----
Moya's application for tomboy deferred pending e-mail vote by
Hansen and Graber. Application requires one vote to reach approval
threshold.

Stéphane Graber: +1
Søren Hansen: +1

These two votes have caused the process to reach threshold, therefor
approving Rodrigo to have upload rights to the following packages:

 * tomboy
----

I apologize for not catching this with yesterday's email for the minutes.
Congratulations Rodrigo!

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738