Minutes from the Developer Membership Board meeting, 2010-05-11
nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue May 11 18:14:57 UTC 2010
Chair: Richard Johnson
Present: Cody Sommerville, Soren Hansen, Richard Johnson, Michael Bienia,
Colin Watson, Emmet Hikory
Apologies: Stéphane Graber
= Action Review =
- persia to update UbuntuDevelopers/TeamDelegation to reflect DMB's
responsibilities in process.
- cjwatson to schedule session at UDS for DMB meeting
- persia to follow up with ?TheMuso re: abogani's application.
- strgraber, soren: Vote on Rogrigo's application for PPU permissions
for libubuntuone, rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store, ubuntuone-client, and
* Carried Over to next meeting:
- cjwatson to create ubuntu-kernel-uploaders team owned by the DMB that
will provide upload permissions to Ubuntu kernel packages.
= Administrative Matters =
* Consider changing order of application process
- Cody to send email to the list to review
= Sylvestre Ledru PPU Application =
* Sylvestre is a Debian Developer working on the Debian Science project and
wanted to maintain his packages in Ubuntu as well. He was approved
unanimously to be able to upload directly. Welcome!
= Luke Faraone MOTU Application =
* Luke is a Debian Maintainer and has enjoyed handling sponsorship as well as
syncing RC bugs from Debian. One abstained from voting, while 4 others voted
in favor. Welcome!
= Christian Mangold MOTU Application =
* Christian is a Kubuntu Ninja who has touched many KDE apps in Universe,
which haven't been addressed at this time with the reorg process, so he
was poked in prodded on IRC to become a MOTU. He was approved unanimously
to become a MOTU. Welcome!
= Scott Moser PPU Application =
* Scott is a member of the Ubuntu Server team and when his head is not in the
cloud he is fixing and packaging server apps as well as producing EC2/UEC
images. He was approved unanimously to be able to upload directly. Welcome!
= Rodney Dawes PPU Application =
* Rodney is a member of the Online Services team at Canonical working on
Ubuntu One. He was approved unanimously to be able to upload directly.
= Chad Miller PPU Application =
* Chad has been bothering Ken with regards to desktopcouch. Unfortunately Chad
didn't have anyone leave a comment or testimony on his application, and
because of that 2 voted in favor, 1 not in favor, and 2 abstained, therefor
denying his application at this time. It was recommended for him to get
those testimonies and come back as soon as possible.
= Jamie Bennett Contributing Developer Application =
* Jamie works on the Ubuntu Mobile Team for Canonical and has started the
process of becoming a full-fledged developer in the community by taking
the first step. He was approved with 4 votes in favor and 1 vote abstaining.
= Select a Chair for the next meeting =
* Emmet Hikory will chair the 25th May meeting
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Email| nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG| 3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96 7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Devel-permissions