Elliot Murphy applying for MOTU and additional PPU rights

Elliot Murphy elliot at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 14 20:30:29 UTC 2010

Hi!

After getting more experience in the last 6 months (now got one
package directly in Debian, working on more, another new package in
Universe, and some merges/syncs/bugfixes/sponsoring a few uploads),
I'm re-applying for MOTU, and for PPU rights for a few more Ubuntu One
related packages in Main: evolution-couchdb, couchdb-glib,
libubuntuone, rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store, python-couchdb

Here is my slightly updated application:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ElliotMurphy/3rdDeveloperApplication

I've added myself to the agenda for the next meeting, and I'm looking
forward to talking to you all on the July 20th IRC meeting!

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/