Next Release of Checkbox (Week #07 Release Candidate) available in Testing PPA

Sylvain Pineau sylvain.pineau at canonical.com
Mon Feb 17 13:34:27 UTC 2020

Quick Update:

- I've released plainbox-provider-tpm2 1.12rc1 to remove the collect
manifest jobs from the tpm2 nested parts.
They were causing the old-style questions to run in addition to the
urwid screen.
please force the re-installation via:
sudo apt install plainbox-provider-tpm2

- pm-graph binaries have been copied to the testing ppa (from the
checkbox dev ppa)

Sylvain