Next Release of Checkbox (2017-07-17 Release Candidate) available in Testing PPA

Sylvain Pineau sylvain.pineau at canonical.com
Mon Jul 10 16:53:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

I pushed two new rc for the providers below.
- p-p-checkbox: add preserve-cwd for jobs used in checkbox snaps
- p-p-certification-client: 16.04 test plan updates (tests removal)
      expresscard/verification
disk/smart
keys/keyboard-overhead-light
mediacard/mmc-insert
mediacard/mmc-remove
mediacard/mmc-storage

On 10/07/2017 14:28, Sylvain Pineau wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> The next release of Checkbox is available in the testing PPA:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~checkbox-dev/+archive/testing
>
> - checkbox-support 0.35.0rc3
> - plainbox 0.36.0rc3
> - checkbox-ng 0.34.0rc1
> - plainbox-provider-resource 0.33.0rc5
> - plainbox-provider-checkbox 0.37.0rc2

plainbox-provider-checkbox 0.37.0rc3

> - plainbox-provider-sru 1.8.0rc1
> - plainbox-provider-tpm2 1.5.0rc1
> - plainbox-provider-certification-client 0.31.0rc1

plainbox-provider-certification-client 0.31.0rc2