Mandatory Jobs

Jeffrey Lane jeffrey.lane at canonical.com
Mon Aug 24 13:53:09 UTC 2015

Can someone please fill me in on these new things like "Mandatory Jobs" and
how they work and the benefits?  Sounds, IIRC from previous merge requests,
that it's a way to specify jobs that MUST pass and I'm quite interested in
that.

Thanks
Jeff
--
"Entropy isn't what it used to be."

Jeff Lane - Server Certification Lead, OCP Certification Tools Engineering
Lead,
                  Warrior Poet, Biker, Lover of Pie
Phone: 919-442-8649
Ubuntu Ham: W4KDH                          Freenode IRC: bladernr or
bladernr_
gpg: 1024D/3A14B2DD 8C88 B076 0DD7 B404 1417  C466 4ABD 3635 3A14 B2DD