Breezy 2019 summer sprint report

Sam Bull bazaar at sambull.org
Mon Aug 26 14:26:00 UTC 2019

OK, 2 more little things:

brz diff is not coloured. From the documentation, it sounds like brz is just
calling an external diff program. But, I can't see a config option to change the
program used for the diff (e.g. to colordiff). Is there a setting that I've
missed?

brz rmbranch doesn't seem to work. It always complains that the branch is
"active". I haven't any clue what an active branch is. But, even when I use
--force, the command appears to run successfully (no output), but nothing
happens. The branch is not removed and the directory is still there, unchanged.

Thanks,
Sam