Breezy 2019 summer sprint report

Sam Bull bazaar at sambull.org
Sat Aug 3 17:13:18 UTC 2019

I just got round to trying out brz, but didn't have much success.

It supports Git repositories natively, right? I can't find any documentation
about how to use it with Git, only a page listing limitations.

I'm trying to use it with a Bitbucket repo, but using the URL they provide
directly didn't work. So, I tried prefixing it with git://, which just resulted
in a timeout after a significant wait. Then I tried prefixing with git+ssh://, which atleast unlocked my SSH key, but then immediately reports an unknown error has occurred.

Testing it on a Mac, in case that matters.

Thanks,
Sam