bzr/brz & integration with git(hub)

Gour gour at atmarama.com
Fri Jan 12 17:44:09 UTC 2018

On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:20:49 +0100
Florent Gallaire <fgallaire at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think so. Git users will not use Breezy CLI and the (great)
> "first class rename support" has already proven not to be a feature
> likely to attract a lot of people.

Well, there are LOT of people (still) not using any kind of VCS at all
and Breezy can be very attractive for them, not to mention projects
(many) not requiring speed of Git since they run much smaller projects
than Linux kernel.

Sincerelym
Gour

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.