Plans for Bazaar

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jun 1 02:19:10 UTC 2017

Joseph Rushton Wakeling <joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net> writes:

> Just out of curiosity ... has there been any attempt to discuss with
> the people responsible for the current CLA the possibility of just
> discontinuing it?

I assume you're aware that the CLA barrier has been the topic of
discussion in this forums many times, including repeated strong calls to
discontinue that barrier.

So I have to assume that, by “any attempt to discuss with the people
responsible”, you mean something different from what's already happened?

--
 \                “The supreme vice is shallowness.” —Oscar Wilde, _De |
  `\                                                  Profundis_, 1897 |