Plugin Guide

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 04:07:32 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Neil Martinsen-Burrell
<neilmartinsenburrell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote bzr-colo and I may have been inspired by something that existed, but
> I started from scratch. It's hard to argue which is more out of date now :)
> but if I had to guess, I'd say we could drop the colocated plugin.

Thanks Neil for clarifying the history.  I think I agree with you
regarding support and documentation for the colocated plugin:  those
could be dropped now.  I would like to consider keeping a link to the
source in the developer documentation, though, as an example for
developers who want to land a new feature in bzr core.

Thanks again,
Richard