Adding files from different directories/drives

Brian Wolfsohn blwcus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:24:58 UTC 2016

I'm a single developer using bazaar for a number of years in a very very
basic way...

all my code has been on a local drive.

the repository is in a single directory with multiple directories underneath
it which have files that are added to bazaar as necessary

c:\maindir
c:\maindir\app1
c:\maindir\app2
c:\maindir\app3

I have another group of files which are used for the web portion of this
application.  these files are stored directly on a local test server

p:\client\apps\dir1
p:\client\apps\dir2
p:\clients\js
p:\clients\css

Can i add these files to my project ? or is it better to start a new
repository ?

from my perspective it would be simpler to have everything under 1
repository as it makes moving from my desktop to laptop easier..

I handle publishing separately outside of bazaar.