Most Bazaar repo's out of date when I try and clone

David Gilhooley djg5 at princeton.edu
Tue Nov 17 17:28:14 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm new to Bazaar (coming from git and svn) and I have been having very
strange problems when trying to fix bugs for Ubuntu.

Specifically I have been trying to fix this bug
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/1494506>, and trying to
download this repository
<https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/org-mode>. Running the following
command

  bzr branch lp:ubuntu/wily/org-mode

gives me a

  Packaging branch status: OUT-OF-DATE

and trying to download the version for vivid gives

bzr: ERROR: Revision
{package-import at ubuntu.com-20120425152015-ui0jo14j70zwtqf5} not present in
"Graph(StackedParentsProvider(bzrlib.repository._LazyListJoin(([CachingParentsProvider(None)],
[]))))".

Now, are these problems with my setup, with bazaar, or with launchpad in
general? I imagine that I shouldn't be fixing a bug in an out-of-date
branch and on top of that the branch isn't building properly.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate any help and
direction that can be given.

Best,
David