Suggested fix lp:#213718 (bazaar pager)

Daniel Vedder d.vedder at web.de
Fri Apr 10 20:59:12 UTC 2015

Hi Richard,

thanks for the quick feedback! Sorry about the noise - I had wondered
about all those permission changes, but as I had proceeded exactly as
you said, I didn't know what was wrong. I've figured out now though that
it's due to permission problems on one of my partitions. Unfortunately I
haven't found a proper solution yet, but until I do, here is a diff of
my working tree that's a bit cleaner to read than the last one.

I'm working under Ubuntu 14.04. And yes, I do have a Launchpad account.
Unfortunately, I also have bad Internet at my current location, and
uploading the entire branch back again would be really difficult (it was
troublesome enough downloading it). I will see what I can do, but it
might take some time.

@Fred: manually piping to less is of course always possible, but some
people are too lazy to type the extra letters ;-) Have a look at the
Launchpad discussion at the link I included, a lot of points were raised
there already.

Greetings,
Daniel