Windows installer for bzr 2.6

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 04:17:09 UTC 2014

Mark, thanks for the work to get the windows installer built!

Anybody know where the windows installer has been placed for test and
verification before release?  I didn't find any mention of the place
in the announcements of 2.6b1 or 2.6b2.  The only place I found
windows installers was at the official download page.[0]

Thank you for taking notes on the process.  We'd like to get those
integrated into the documentation to make it easier (fewer curses and
less hitting of heads;>) the next time.  I'm curious, did you refer to
(or know about) the build instructions in the repository?[1]

Sincerely,
Richard