share repo branches backup and multi-push

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Thu May 23 06:36:33 UTC 2013

Yep, that worked perfectly, thanks!  I changed my backup to save the
branch/.bzr dirs too now, but I wanted to know how to get them out of
there if need be just from the shared repo, so this is great.

My multi-push question from the first mail in this thread is still open
if anybody's game for that too.   :)

<3,
Chris