Bzr development stopped WAS Re: Branching from just a part of

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Thu Sep 13 23:18:14 UTC 2012

I have a blog post I've been taking notes on for a year or so about the
things I think would be necessary to take bzr into the "next generation"
of dvcs (stuff neither hg nor git--nor anything else as far as I
know--has).  This stuff forms a nice coherent set of deep features at
the core.  I need to write that up.

Chris