Bzr development stopped WAS Re: Branching from just a part of

Martin Packman martin.packman at canonical.com
Thu Sep 13 23:14:30 UTC 2012

On 12/09/2012, Chris Hecker <checker at d6.com> wrote:

> I've actually thought about funding development of some of the features
> I want (large binaries, partial checkouts, etc.) if my current project
> goes well financially.  Hopefully bzr'll still be around when/if that
> happens!

This would be great regardless. There are a bunch of things that
aren't that key for working on a distro but really matter for other
projects. Having a good way of handling big files and the other stuff
you've discussed in the past related to game development would open up
bzr to a wider range of users.

Martin