Free Bazaar hosting for private projects/repos

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Mon Sep 3 09:01:13 UTC 2012

On Mon, 3 Sep 2012, Brendan Simon (eTRIX) wrote:

> FusionForge sounds ok, but I didn't like the look/feel of it.  There
> isn't any way to find out about it from the website -- faq, docs, etc.
> It's just didn't feel complete to me.  Maybe I should setup an account
> and give it a whirl.

It’s pretty complete, given it’s based on (the old, open source)
SourceForge stuff, plus lots of development.

If you don’t like the look and feel, head to https://evolvis.org/
which is our company’s “adjustment” to it. We’re publishing that
as Open Source and trying to push back most improvements to FF at
the same time. Nobody tried the scmbzr plugin for it yet, but I
think I can deal with any problems. (Though it does need a Debian
system, currently lenny, soon wheezy, to run on. FusionForge has
a few more options. But for tighter integration you get benefits
as well, that’s why we chose to do that.)

Also, <fusionforge-general at lists.fusionforge.org> is active, so
if you have any questions…

bye,
//mirabilos