Free Bazaar hosting for private projects/repos

Secretary (eTRIX) Brendan at BrendanSimon.com
Mon Sep 3 04:18:34 UTC 2012

In my search for free hosting for Bazaar private repos, I came across
Redmine and hostedredmine.com.

Redmine looks quite good, (similar to Trac but with more features).

  * supports the usual VCSes (Subversion, Git, Mercurial, _even_
    Bazaar!, CVS, Darcs).
  * forums, gantt, wiki, feeds, ldap, multiple projects, ...

    http://www.redmine.org
    http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki

It's a pity it's written in Ruby On Rails but that's just my python
bias, which of course isn't that relevant when considering a hosted
application.

hostedredmine provides free redmine hosting for private and public
projects :)

So my question: Has anyone had any experience using Redmine and/or
hostedredmine with Bazaar (or bzr-git) ??

Thanks, Brendan.