Bzr development stopped WAS Re: Branching from just a part of a repository?

Frits Jalvingh jal at etc.to
Sat Sep 1 13:06:24 UTC 2012

Frankly, I wondered about the same thing. Of course I still see some
development, but it all seems to be centered around some bug fixes and
small internal changes.. The only "real" development seems to be around
colocation.... I would also be interested in bug count marked as high
priority that are solved but I cannot seem to get that out of Launchpad ;-)
Versions seem to take long too; 2.6 started in march and reading the
release notes does not really seem to indicate anything even remotely big
is happening..

Of course it is easy to nag because I'm not contributing either, but this
worries me; I still am happiest with Bazaar despite all it's shortcomings,
I would hate to have to move to something else 8-/

Frits