Using bzr push to send Bazaar branches to Subversion.

Dan MacMillan danm at emerald-associates.com
Fri Aug 24 18:46:30 UTC 2012

Jelmer,

I decided to spin up a new VM and install Bazaar on it for continued
testing.  On my VM, the push to Subversion works the first time, with no
issues.

I have had issues with my workstation in the past, dating from when I
tried to get Bazaar -> Mercurial migration working.  I had installed
different python versions, different Bazaar versions, etc -- it was a
confused mess.  There is some remnant of that attempt left behind that
causes problems for me at times.  Apparently this is one of those times.

Thanks for your efforts.  I'll try to remember to be suspicious of my
workstation before posting errors to the list in the future.

--
Dan