Bazaar Using Client Certificate

Mark Stickel stickelm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:26:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a configuration where I need to send a client cert when doing a
checkout (server is running bzr over ssl on apache; using a self-signed
certificate).  Is this possible?  If so, how would I go about doing this?

Using curl, I can use the following line to send a client cert, validate
the server cert and get a page from a server, so I'd imagine it's something
similar:

curl -v --cert ~/certs/client.crt --key ~/certs/client.key --cacert
~/certs/ca.crt https://myserver.com/stuff/

I found a couple of the ssl command-line options (-Ossl.ca_certs,
-Ossl.ca_reqs) for bzr but these only appear to provide a way to specify
the server cert and a way to turn on or off validation of the cert.

Thanks!

Mark