bzr-fastimport-0.13.0 incompatible with bzr-2.5.1

Tassilo Horn tsdh at gnu.org
Tue Jul 31 19:56:33 UTC 2012

Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu.org> writes:

Hi Eli,

>> Indeed, when checking the bzr-2.5 branch I can see that bzrlib.trace
>> does not contain a function `error'.  So are bzr-2.5.1 and
>> bzr-fastimport-0.13.0 incompatible to each other?
>
> FWIW, my bzr 2.5.1 came bundled with fastimport 0.14.0dev.  Did you
> try to upgrade to a newer fastimport?

Oh, really?  This is actually on fencepost.gnu.org.  When I tried first,
"bzr fast-import" told me that fast-import was an unknown command.  So I
asked for installation of bzr-fastimport and ended up with the
incompatible version 0.9 (sorry, I was wrong with 0.13.0).

If fast-import was bundled with bzr, do I need to activate it somehow?

Bye,
Tassilo