http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/WebInterfaces is broken

JP Vossen jp at jpsdomain.org
Thu Jul 26 07:38:18 UTC 2012

Perhaps semi-OT for this list, but related and a bit of a problem.
http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/WebInterfaces is quite broken, with 7
out of 12 links rotted or bad.

Particularly embarrassing is the 404 on the Loggerhead demo:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~bzr/bzr/trunk/changes.

Also 404:
http://bugs.bitlbee.org/ctrlproxy/
http://mccormick.cx/dev/bzrweb/
https://launchpad.net/bzr-webserve

Not 404 but Broken:
http://vmlinux.org/jocke/bzr/
http://bzr.oxygene.sk/bzrbrowse/trunk/
http://bazaar.enseed.com/app/webbzr/

It is not clear to me how to report a bad page from the page itself, so
I'm punting to this list because I'm trying to convince folks at $WORK
to move to BZR, and this page isn't going to help that much...  It looks
like this page needs to be added to the release checklists for periodic
review.

Later,
JP