bzr resolve

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jul 26 04:31:53 UTC 2012

Bosco Rama <bzr at boscorama.com> writes:

> It's not the conflicts I was worried about.  It's the ability to stop a
> conflicted file from having the 'committed' version looking like this:

The way to stop that is not to use ‘resolve’ in that case. By using that
command, you're telling Bazaar that you know the conflict is resolved,
regardless of Bazaar's opinion.

--
 \       “The fundamental principle of science, the definition almost, |
  `\             is this: the sole test of the validity of any idea is |