New user problems

Bosco Rama bzr at boscorama.com
Mon Jul 16 21:36:42 UTC 2012

Bosco Rama wrote:
>>> And one final issue I'm running up against is the whole 'rcs
>>> keywords' thing.  I pulled the bzr-keywords plugin, installed it
>>> in my plugins directory with the proper name and when I try to run
>>> either the selftest or even get help I get the following error:
>>
>>> 'module' object has no attribute 'filter_stacks_registry'
>>
>>> Maybe I'm missing a required package or plugin?  However, I've been
>>> unable to find any hint of what that may be.
>
> I'm still no further ahead on this one.  Anybody have any insights?

Still nothing.  It appears that the plugin is trying to access
a 'private' variable of the filters registry class but that's about
as far as my Python goes.  I'm surprised I'm the only person seeing
this problem.  Is this a version clash for the keywords plugin between
the PPA bzr (2.5.0-2) and the current release?

Am I asking in the right place?  There doesn't seem to be a lot of
traffic in this list.

TIA.

Bosco.