Major diff/merge changes in bzr and explorer

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Tue May 1 14:50:21 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Andreas Sommer <
andreas.sommer87 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Started coding something already, and I pushed it to my own branch to
> get some early feedback:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~andidog/bzr/diff-merge-tools

I was going to mention the mergetools module but it looks like you've
already seen it. Something to consider is whether it would be feasible to
refactor the mergetools module and your new difftools module to use a
common module for managing and invoking external tools. It would depend on
how much common code there is.

And another thing: Do the files need to have "Copyright (c) Canonical Ltd"?

IANAL, but as far as I know all contributions to bzr have to be made under
a copyright assignment scheme with a signed contributors agreement.

Ciao,
Gordon