Google Summer of Code 2012 project for Bazaar

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Mon Mar 5 15:46:23 UTC 2012

I figured it couldn't hurt to suggest it since somebody else suggested
NetBeans support. But I see your point about it not being one of the more
popular IDEs, although IMO that's a crying shame since I think it's one of
the better ones.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Wichmann, Mats D <mats.d.wichmann at intel.com