[ANN] bzr-2.5.0 has been frozen !

Martin Packman martin.packman at canonical.com
Sun Feb 26 18:32:41 UTC 2012

On 25/02/2012, Iwata <iwata0303 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems there are some problems about i18n, at least under Windows.
> I've filed 2 bugs #940704 and #940706.
> And unfortunately, #909152 is still alive.

Thanks Hidetaka, these are definitely things that need fixing on the
2.5 branch. Unfortunately I've had limited time to work on bzr the
last few weeks so didn't get the issues dealt with for this initial
release. The good news is I do have code for some of the underlying
problems that should be safe to land in a minor version.

Martin