Bazaar Mercurial Plugin to access BitBucket

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Thu Oct 20 10:56:37 UTC 2011

On 10/20/2011 07:06 AM, John Meinel wrote:

> Does dpush recognize multiple pushes? If I commit A B in one branch,
> switch to branch 2 and commit C D. Then I dpush branch 1, and then
> branch 2. Will branch 2 on the remote side share history with branch 1?

It depends. If you're pushing to a git or hg repository then they will
share history (same contents, so the revisions will have the same shas).
If you're pushing to a svn repository then they won't, because the
revision id will depend on the repository uuid and revision number which
will be different.

Cheers,

Jelmer