bzr-tiplog in a local branch

Eli Zaretskii eliz at gnu.org
Tue Oct 4 15:16:18 UTC 2011

> From: Brian de Alwis <briandealwis at gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 11:04:57 -0400
> Cc: Bazaar users <bazaar at lists.canonical.com>
>
> I've made some changes to handle bound branches.  Basically tiplog was only recording changes to the master branch (the bound-to branch), which would be ignored if it was a remote branch.  Tiplog now logs the changes to both the local and master branches.

Thanks, it looks much better now.  The only minor gripe is that it
still doesn't distinguish between a "pull" that resulted from a commit
from a bound branch to the remote master, and a "pull" that resulted
from "bzr update" from the master.  IOW, there are no "commit"s in a
bound branch, only in local branches.

> I've also addressed your other issues too.  Give it a whirl and please let me know if you find any other issues.

Redirection does TRT now, thanks.

No other issues at this time.