2.4.0 Cygwin - exceptions.OverflowError: can't convert negative value delta.py line 127,

Martin Packman martin.packman at canonical.com
Mon Sep 26 16:40:00 UTC 2011

> For me, the problem is still there, at least when running /usr/bin/bzr.
>  My locally compiled version works fine.
>
> Now that I think about it, could this somehow relate to Cython/Pyrex?
> I have the latest python-pyrex package, but don't think I've got Cython
> installed.

Yes, this is likely some kind of difference between the cygwin
packaging and your local compile, not a change in bzr. One using the
extensions and one not would see this, do you a warning about not
being able to load a compiled module in .bzr.log with either?

In any case, the fix for you is to find the problematic file and
correct its metadata, but I'll resolve the root problem in the bzr
development branch.

Martin