OrderedDict data structure in bzrlib?

Benoît PIERRE benoit.pierre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 22:47:42 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Kirill Müller's message of Mon Sep 19 23:28:36 +0200 2011:
> Hello,
>
> I am planning to add a histedit command to the rewrite plugin [1], and a
> data structure like collections.OrderedDict [2] would help a lot.
> Unfortunately, OrderedDict is new in Python 2.7. Is there a similar data
> structure, compatible with all supported versions of Python, already
> available in bzrlib?
>
> I'd appreciate any feedback.

Hi,

I made a plugin for this ("git rebase -i" like functionality), maybe
this can be of interest to you. You can get it by branching from:

http+urllib://dl.dropbox.com/u/1185733/src/bzr-rewrite_interactive/

It's standalone (not using bzr-rewrite), and support pick/edit/squash
actions, and reordering/suppressing revisions.  I also added (basic)
support for rewriting changes from a tree with no common history by
using patch to "merge" each revision change. Also, when rewriting the
history, revisions that don't introduce any change are skipped.

Regards,
--
A: Because it destroys the flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting dumb?