resume a branching

Abdul Quadri abdlquadri at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 08:54:54 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have never used bzr before. I was running this set of commands to get a software.

	* hg clone http://hg.assembla.com/MadButterfly
	* bzr branch lp:~inkscape-pybind/inkscape/pybind inkscape-pybind
	* cd inkscape-pybind
	* ./configure —with-python
	* make
	* set PYTHONPATH=$PWD/../MadButterfly/pyink
	* export PYTHONPATH
	* ./src/inkscape
 I guess the second line is the bzr part of the whole thing. I ran the command and the download started but unfortunately my network access was interrupted. Trying again I get this error
> bzr branch lp:~inkscape-pybind/inkscape/pybind inkscape-pybind
You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-login".
bzr: ERROR: Target directory "inkscape-pybind" already exists.

I think the last line is what I should be worried about. Please how do I proceed?

Thanks all