Fixed bug 735417

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Jul 26 19:31:03 UTC 2011

Hi Dennis,

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 21:12 +0200, Dennis Benzinger wrote:
> I've just pushed a branch with a fix for
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/735417 to
> lp:~dennis-benzinger/bzr/735417-BZR_PROGRESS_BAR-help-update. This is my
> first bug fix for Bazaar so I'm not sure about the process for bug
> fixes. Should I create a merge proposal now or do you want to do some
> basic checks before? (Not that there is much to check :-)).
Now is probably the best moment to create the merge proposal - the merge proposal is also very useful for tracking status. It makes it a lot easier for reviewers to see what still needs reviewing (https://code.launchpad.net/bzr/+activereviews) and gives us a forum for discussing your changes.

> While I changed the help text in bzrlib/help_topics/__init__.py I've
> noticed that the old values are also mentioned in
> doc/ja/user-reference/index.txt. I don't speak Japanese so I could not
> correct them.
I think that's fine - presumably the revision history of the English version is used to find things that have changed since the Japanese translation was first made.

Cheers,

Jelmer