Fixed bug 735417

Dennis Benzinger Dennis.Benzinger at gmx.net
Tue Jul 26 19:12:01 UTC 2011

Hi!

I've just pushed a branch with a fix for
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/735417 to
lp:~dennis-benzinger/bzr/735417-BZR_PROGRESS_BAR-help-update. This is my
first bug fix for Bazaar so I'm not sure about the process for bug
fixes. Should I create a merge proposal now or do you want to do some
basic checks before? (Not that there is much to check :-)).

While I changed the help text in bzrlib/help_topics/__init__.py I've
noticed that the old values are also mentioned in
doc/ja/user-reference/index.txt. I don't speak Japanese so I could not
correct them.

Thanks for your patience,
Dennis Benzinger